If you’d like the fruit to look realistic,take a blending stump and gently rub it over the fruit to blur your pencil marks. Think about how a light source hits your fruit basket so you know where to place shadows and highlights. To create shadows, sketch over the fruit again to add extra graphite.
How do you draw a realistic watermelon?
How to Draw a Realistic Watermelon Step by Step
- Step 1 – Draw the Shape of the Watermelon. Watermelon shape drawing.
- Step 2 – Apply Basic Shading. Watermelon shape shading.
- Step 3 – Draw the Stripes. Watermelon stripes shading.
- Step 4 – Intensify the Shading. Watermelon shaded drawing.
How do you draw ideas?
Drawing Ideas: Imagination
- Draw an object and give it a face.
- Create an alternate cover to your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
- Draw an intricate made up flower.
What color is a watermelon?
We are most familiar with the vivid reddish-pink flesh dotted with black seeds, but there are also white-, pink-, yellow- and orange-fleshed varieties, both with seeds and without. Watermelon can be divided into four categories: icebox, picnic, seedless, and yellow-orange fleshed.