(b) Grape is the lightest fruit I have eaten. (c) Three vegetables which do not have seeds are: Carrot, potato and cabbage.
|Fruit and vegetables that spoil quickly||Fruit and vegetables that can stay for some days|
- 1 Which is the lightest food fruit?
- 2 Which is the lightest fruit or vegetable that you have eaten write its name and draw the picture in your notebook?
- 3 Which vegetable is heavy to carry?
- 4 Which fruit burns the most fat?
- 5 Which fruit is best for weight loss?
- 6 Which fruit will reduce belly fat?
- 7 How can we identify a Spoilt fruit or vegetable?
- 8 Can get Spoilt in 2/3 days?
- 9 How can you tell that a vegetable is Spoilt *?
- 10 What fruit helps your voice?
- 11 What are essential vegetables?
Which is the lightest food fruit?
#1 – Strawberries One cup of sliced strawberries weighs approximately 166g. In that amount of food, you get 53 calories that come from 0.5g of fat, 12.7g of carbohydrates, and 1.1g of protein.
Which is the lightest fruit or vegetable that you have eaten write its name and draw the picture in your notebook?
Which is the lightest fruit or vegetable that you have eaten? Write its name and draw the picture in your notebook. Ans. Grapes.
Which vegetable is heavy to carry?
The heaviest vegetable of all time is the pumpkin, with the heaviest weighing in at over 2,600 pounds, which is just a little lighter than a Mini Cooper.
Which fruit burns the most fat?
Best Fruits for Weight Loss: Top 10 fruits to naturally burn fat
- Tomatoes. Contrary to popular belief, tomatoes are fruits and not vegetables.
- Avocados. Avocados are weight loss super foods, and are packed with heart healthy fats and anti-oxidants.
Which fruit is best for weight loss?
The 11 Best Fruits for Weight Loss
- Grapefruit. Share on Pinterest.
- Apples. Apples are low in calories and high in fiber, with 116 calories and 5.4 grams of fiber per large fruit (223 grams) ( 1 ).
- Berries. Berries are low-calorie nutrient powerhouses.
- Stone Fruits. Share on Pinterest.
- Passion Fruit.
Which fruit will reduce belly fat?
Here are some fruits that are known to cut belly fat:
- Apple. Fresh and crunchy apples are packed with healthy flavonoids and fibres that may help burn belly fat.
- Tomato. The tangy goodness of tomato may do wonders to cut your belly fat.
How can we identify a Spoilt fruit or vegetable?
Answer: When vegetables are spoilt wrinkles appear, moulds grow and they give a foul smell.
Can get Spoilt in 2/3 days?
Most of the cooked foods get spoilt in 2-3 days. Most of the raw vegetables get spoilt in a week. Most of the dry grains can last a month and more than a month.
How can you tell that a vegetable is Spoilt *?
Vegetables should not be slimy and sticky. This indicates that it is spoiling and developing a film that contains bacteria. When you touch the vegetable and it feels sticky or slimy, throw it away.
What fruit helps your voice?
The best fruits for singers include berries, mangoes, plums and apricots – the latter can even ease stage fright. Whereas oranges or bananas are better left in the bowl ahead of a gig if you want your vocals to be on top form.
What are essential vegetables?
The 14 Healthiest Vegetables on Earth
- Spinach. This leafy green tops the chart as one of the healthiest vegetables, thanks to its impressive nutrient profile.
- Brussels Sprouts.
- Green Peas.
- Swiss Chard.