Launch the Apple Podcast app, pick the Library option from the menu that appears at the bottom, and then choose the Edit option from the menu that appears on the upper right: Choose the ″Add a podcast by URL.″ option from the menu. Copy and paste the link to your own RSS feed, then click the Subscribe button.
Apple Podcasts Connect allows you to include an RSS feed into your program.
- To make changes to a podcast, navigate to Apple Podcasts Connect and click on the show in question.
- Click the Add RSS Feed button located under More Actions on the show details page
- Enter the URL for the RSS feed
- Select the Save option
- Select Availability from the menu on the left.
- 1 How do I submit my podcast to Apple Podcasts?
- 2 How do I verify my podcast’s RSS feed?
- 3 How do I add a link to my Apple podcast?
- 4 How do I import an RSS feed into podcast?
- 5 How do I get anchor RSS feed?
- 6 What is audio RSS link?
- 7 How do I follow an RSS feed on my Iphone?
- 8 How do I play an RSS file?
- 9 Does Anchor distribute to Apple?
- 10 Do I need an RSS feed for podcast?
- 11 What is RSS feed URL for podcast?
- 12 Is RSS feed necessary for podcast?
How do I submit my podcast to Apple Podcasts?
- When prompted, enter the RSS feed.
- If a listener subscribes to the RSS feed for your podcast, they will be able to view all of your updates.
- This ensures that people won’t forget about your program and thus won’t miss an episode by accident.
- You will also need a podcast RSS feed in order to submit your program to the main podcast directories such as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
How do I verify my podcast’s RSS feed?
Step 1: Sign in to your account on iTunes Connect. Step 2: Check that the RSS feed for your podcast is valid. Simply cut and paste the URL of your feed into the area provided, then click the ″Validate″ button. Step 3. The next step is to double check the particulars of your show. This is your opportunity to check if everything appears to be in order.
- To access the Library, click the button.
- To edit, click the Edit button in the top right corner
- Select the Add a Show by URL option
- Copy and paste the URL into the space designated for Podcast URLs
- Tap the Subscribe button
How do I import an RSS feed into podcast?
Choose ‘Import RSS feed’ from the drop-down menu available in the All Podcasts area of the CMS. After that, get the URL for your RSS feed from the platform you’re using now, copy it, and then enter it into the RSS Feed Importer. Simply hit the ″SEND LINK″ button.
How do I get anchor RSS feed?
Discovering Your Previous RSS Feed
- Connect to your Anchor account by signing in
- Navigate to the Settings menu
- Click Update Settings
- To enlarge that area, scroll down to the bottom and click on the word ″Advanced.″
- Make a copy of your RSS Feed from that location
Because it is hosted on a server and has (often) a public URL or link, anybody is able to read or access the content of the page. It includes all of the information about your show and episodes, such as the title of your show, a description of the program, episode names, links to the audio files for the episodes, and other information.
How do I follow an RSS feed on my Iphone?
To accomplish this, simply press the button labeled ″Subscriptions″ that is located at the very bottom of the sidebar.
- You will be directed to a new window that has a list of all the social media profiles that you subscribe to using Safari
- You can also add feeds manually in the Subscription box by tapping the ‘Add Feed’ button and manually entering the address of the RSS feed for the website of your choice
How do I play an RSS file?
- Simply launching the RSS feed reader built into your browser is as simple as clicking the button labeled ″RSS.″ A directory of available links will show up in your web browser.
- If you are utilizing Firefox, a dialog box displaying the name of the RSS file as well as a ″Subscribe″ button will popup.
- After clicking the ″Subscribe″ button, the name of the RSS file will be shown on the toolbar of your Firefox browser.
Does Anchor distribute to Apple?
To begin, it is important to point out that Anchor will immediately broadcast your podcast to Spotify. You will need to submit your podcast to each platform in order for it to be available on services such as Apple Podcasts and Stitcher.
Do I need an RSS feed for podcast?
- You cannot possibly function without a podcast RSS feed!
- The vast majority of podcast directories, including iTunes, Stitcher, and others, require an RSS feed in order to publish new episodes of a podcast.
- For instance, whatever you publish on a website powered by WordPress will be added to the RSS feed; this is one reason why it is essential to have a podcast RSS feed that operates independently.
What is RSS feed URL for podcast?
The URL of your RSS Feed is what connects directories to all of your material, allowing users to access your podcast through listening applications. Your RSS Feed serves as a kind of go-between for your podcast host and the directories that list podcasts. The RSS Feed will announce ″Hey, here’s a podcast.″ as soon as it has been submitted to directories.
Is RSS feed necessary for podcast?
Every podcast needs a piece of technology known as an RSS feed in order to function properly. If it were not for it, the medium simply would not exist. The information on your program and its episodes may be found within a podcast RSS feed. When a new episode is published, it then sends the information about that episode to podcast directories such as Apple Podcasts or Spotify.