fiber rich fruits and vegetables should be eaten. especially citrus fruits like orange,lime,grapes,kiwi etcc should eaten in increase vitamins in our body.
especially citrus fruits like orange,lime,grapes,kiwi etcc should eatenin increase vitaminsin our body. vegetables like carrot,beans,beetroot,lady’s finger,cabbage in rich in all minerals and vitaminsso they should be eatenregularlyplzz mark it as brainliest
- 1 Which vegetables should be eaten regularly to get vitamins?
- 2 Which fruits or vegetables should be eaten regularly to get vitamins B?
- 3 What fruits and vegetables should you eat everyday?
- 4 Which fruits or vegetables should be eaten regularly to get vitamins write a note on the information collected by you?
- 5 What food has all the vitamins?
- 6 What fruit are the best for you?
- 7 Which fruits or vegetables have vitamin C?
- 8 What vitamins can you only get from vegetables?
- 9 What food does vitamin E come from?
- 10 What is the most healthiest fruit in the world?
- 11 What are the 3 foods to never eat?
- 12 What is the number 1 healthiest food in the world?
- 13 Which fruits and vegetables contain vitamin A?
- 14 What is the importance of vitamins in your body?
Which vegetables should be eaten regularly to get vitamins?
bell peppers. broccoli. Brussels sprouts. dark leafy greens, such as kale, mustard greens, and chard.
Which fruits or vegetables should be eaten regularly to get vitamins B?
Vitamin A – carrots, sweet potato, tomato, spinach, banana. Vitamin E – green vegetables like lettuce, wheat. Vitamin B1 – beans, peas, gram, soyabean, whole grains, unpolished rice, wheat, gram. Vitamin B2 – wheat and green leafy vegetables.
What fruits and vegetables should you eat everyday?
Fruits, vegetables, and berries
- Broccoli. Broccoli provides good amounts of fiber, calcium, potassium, folate, and phytonutrients.
- Apples. Apples are an excellent source of antioxidants, which combat free radicals.
- Leafy green vegetables.
- Sweet potatoes.
Which fruits or vegetables should be eaten regularly to get vitamins write a note on the information collected by you?
Most fruit and vegetables are very nutrient dense and provide similar health benefits. To get a high nutrient density, you’d want to eat leafy greens such as spinach, collard, kale, etc. Second to leafy greens would be other fiberous veggies like peas, carrots, tomatoes, green beans, etc.
What food has all the vitamins?
The 11 Most Nutrient-Dense Foods on the Planet
- Salmon. Not all fish is created equal.
- Kale. Of all the healthy leafy greens, kale is the king.
- Seaweed. The sea has more than just fish.
- Garlic. Garlic really is an amazing ingredient.
What fruit are the best for you?
20 Healthy Fruits That Are Super Nutritious
- Apples. One of the most popular fruits, apples are chock-full of nutrition.
- Blueberries. Blueberries are well known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Dragon fruit.
Which fruits or vegetables have vitamin C?
Good sources of vitamin C
- citrus fruit, such as oranges and orange juice.
- brussels sprouts.
What vitamins can you only get from vegetables?
Vegetables are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, dietary fiber, folate, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
What food does vitamin E come from?
Vitamin E is found in plant-based oils, nuts, seeds, fruits, and vegetables.
- Wheat germ oil.
- Sunflower, safflower, and soybean oil.
- Sunflower seeds.
- Peanuts, peanut butter.
- Beet greens, collard greens, spinach.
- Red bell pepper.
What is the most healthiest fruit in the world?
Top 10 healthiest fruits
- 1 Apple. A low-calorie snack, high in both soluble and insoluble fiber.
- 2 Avocado. The most nutritious fruit in the world.
- 3 Banana.
- 4 Citrus fruits.
- 5 Coconut.
- 6 Grapes.
- 7 Papaya.
- 8 Pineapple.
What are the 3 foods to never eat?
20 Foods That Are Bad for Your Health
- Sugary drinks. Added sugar is one of the worst ingredients in the modern diet.
- Most pizzas.
- White bread.
- Most fruit juices.
- Sweetened breakfast cereals.
- Fried, grilled, or broiled food.
- Pastries, cookies, and cakes.
- French fries and potato chips.
What is the number 1 healthiest food in the world?
1. SPINACH. This nutrient-dense green superfood is readily available – fresh, frozen or even canned. One of the healthiest foods on the planet, spinach is packed with energy while low in calories, and provides Vitamin A, Vitamin K, and essential folate.
Which fruits and vegetables contain vitamin A?
You can also get vitamin A by including good sources of beta-carotene in your diet, as the body can convert this into retinol. The main food sources of beta-carotene are: yellow, red and green (leafy) vegetables, such as spinach, carrots, sweet potatoes and red peppers. yellow fruit, such as mango, papaya and apricots.
What is the importance of vitamins in your body?
Vitamins and minerals are considered essential nutrients—because acting in concert, they perform hundreds of roles in the body. They help shore up bones, heal wounds, and bolster your immune system. They also convert food into energy, and repair cellular damage.