Shape clay until it resembles the size and shape of the real fruit. Use a ruler to press the clay and form smooth flat regions such as the sides of a banana. Roll a foam cylinder over clay to make indentations. Rub the surface of the clay with a spoon to smooth the clay.
What can we do using clay?
10 Household Items You Can Easily Make Out of Clay by EconoCrafts
- Clay Flower Pot. Think small and an indoor plant.
- Clay Flower Vase. Get creative with shapes and sizes.
- Clay Coffee Mug.
- Clay Wall Art.
- Clay Pencil Holder.
- Clay Bowl / Clay Plate.
- Clay Soap Dish.
- Clay Paperweight.
How do you make playdough with fruit?
DIY Fruity Playdough Mix together 1/2 cup of warm water with one packet of unsweetened fruit juice mix. The juice mix gives your play dough a fun fruity smell. If using food coloring, use as much as needed to get the desired color.
How do you make cute things with clay?
10 Things to Make with Air Dry Clay: Fun and Beautiful Projects
- Mini Textured Succulent Planters.
- Painted Crayola Air Dry Clay Pinch Pots.
- DIY Succulent Pineapple Air Dry Clay Planters.
- DIY Easy Clay Bowls.
- Handmade Clay Diffuser Necklace.
- DIY Diffuser Keychains.
- DIY Moon Phase Wall Mobile.
- DIY Monstera leaf keychain.
How do you make a banana out of playdough?
- In a bowl, mash your ripe banana.
- Add in the water and oil and mix.
- Add in the flour and cornstarch.
- Knead the ball, in the bowl or on the counter until it comes together to create a playdough-like consistency.
- The texture when you’re done should be soft, fluffy, almost dough-like and a little oily.