Tomatoes It’s no wonder that tomatoes are the most consumed fruit in the world, especially since they’re a dietary staple for millions of people. A key ingredient in countless cuisines, this versatile fruit is used in sauces, soups, salads, condiments, garnishes, and even drinks.
- 1 Which is your favorite fruit Why?
- 2 Do you like fruit or fruits?
- 3 Which fruit is called the king of fruit?
- 4 Can I say fruits?
- 5 Which vegetables do you like most?
- 6 What is the sweetest fruit on earth?
- 7 Is our king a fruit?
- 8 What’s the most expensive fruit in the world?
- 9 What is the most hated fruit?
- 10 Which fruit is the healthiest?
- 11 What is the number 1 healthiest fruit?
Which is your favorite fruit Why?
Answer: My favorite fruit is Litchi. Litchi is my favorite fruit because it makes my mind free and i love the taste of litchi. India is the second largest country to produce litchi more.
Do you like fruit or fruits?
In that instance, you can just use ” Do you like fruit?” “Fruit” can be both singular and plural. There are cases where you say “fruits”, but that isn’t one of them. “Apples and oranges are two different fruits” not *”apples and oranges are two different fruit”. This is an instance where you would say “fruits”.
Which fruit is called the king of fruit?
The southeast Asian plant Durian has been called the King of Fruits but, like Marmite, it sharply divides opinion between those who love the taste of its custard-like pulp and those revolted by its putrid smell.
Can I say fruits?
Grammatically, do you say Fruit or Fruits? The word Fruit is a noun. So the plural of Fruit can be either Fruit OR Fruits. When we think of Fruit as a group collectively and in a non-specific way, then we tend to use the word Fruit (without S).
Which vegetables do you like most?
What are the most healthful vegetables?
- Spinach. Share on Pinterest Andersen Ross/Getty Images.
- Kale. Kale is a very popular leafy green vegetable with several health benefits.
- Sweet potatoes.
- Fermented vegetables.
What is the sweetest fruit on earth?
Mangoes are the sweetest fruits known. As per the Guinness Book of World Records, the carabao mango is the sweetest of all. Its sweetness is derived from the amount of fructose it contains.
Is our king a fruit?
Known as the king of fruits, mango is one of the most popular. Known as the king of fruits, mango is one of the most popular, nutritionally rich fruits with unique flavour, fragrance and taste, In addition to being sumptuous, pulpy and amazing, mangoes pack a host of health benefits too.
What’s the most expensive fruit in the world?
Yubri melon from Japan is the most expensive fruit in the world. These melons are especially grown in the Yubari Region of Japan.
What is the most hated fruit?
Durian wasn’t the only fruit with a smell that offended a portion of commenters. More than 35 Facebook and YouTube users said that papaya is the worst fruit.
Which fruit is the healthiest?
20 Healthy Fruits That Are Super Nutritious
- Apples. One of the most popular fruits, apples are chock-full of nutrition.
- Blueberries. Blueberries are well known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Dragon fruit.
What is the number 1 healthiest fruit?
Top 10 healthiest fruits
- 1 Apple. A low-calorie snack, high in both soluble and insoluble fiber.
- 2 Avocado. The most nutritious fruit in the world.
- 3 Banana.
- 4 Citrus fruits.
- 5 Coconut.
- 6 Grapes.
- 7 Papaya.
- 8 Pineapple.