Fruits in Konkan
- Alphonso Mango or Haapus. Hapus Aamba.
- Jamun. Jamun or Black plum.
- Conker berry. conker berry or simply Karvanda.
- Torana. Torana is a seasonal wild fruit that grows in hill areas and wild parts of konkan.
- Star fruit. Local name for Star fruit is Karmal.
Out of given options the fruit grown in konkan is Mango. Certain atmospheric condition is needed for the growing of certain plants and trees. The conditions which are favorable in konkan for the fruit to grow is mango. Therefore,the right option from the following given options is the Mango. Rate! Rate!
- 1 What can be grown in Konkan?
- 2 Which is the famous fruit in Maharashtra?
- 3 Which fruit can be grown in Maharashtra?
- 4 Which are the fruits grown in Ratnagiri?
- 5 Which is the main crop of Konkan?
- 6 Which farming is most profitable in Konkan?
- 7 Which is the most expensive fruit?
- 8 Which is the biggest fruit in world?
- 9 Which is the best fruit in the world?
- 10 Which is the smallest fruit?
- 11 What fruit are the best for you?
- 12 What is the famous fruit of Gholvad?
- 13 Which fruit is famous in Aurangabad?
- 14 Which city is famous for which fruit?
- 15 Which is the best fruit in India?
What can be grown in Konkan?
Its fertile soil supports a rich variety of agricultural crops, including rice, millet, coconut, cashew nut, betel nut, amla, vanilla and pineapple, but the majority of its farmers are poor. The Konkan, like the rest of Maharashtra, has seen the worst effects of deforestation and soil erosion.
Which is the famous fruit in Maharashtra?
Maharashtra is famous for number of fruits such as Guava,Pine Apple,Custard apple and Chiku. The Important Fruit Zones of Maharashtra includes Marathwada for Mosambi,Custard apple and Guava, Western Deccan area for Chiku, Cashewnut and Fig.
Which fruit can be grown in Maharashtra?
Have a dekko!
- Alphonso Mangoes from Ratnagiri. This district’s mangoes are called Hapus and it is not only loved by Indians but also exported globally.
- Figs from Purandar.
- Grapes from Nashik.
- Banana from Jalgaon.
- Oranges from Nagpur.
- Strawberries from Mahabaleshwar.
- Pomegranate from Solapur.
- Custard Apple from Beed.
Which are the fruits grown in Ratnagiri?
Zapade is located 4 km away from Lanja, and has a total population of 600. Like most villages in Ratnagiri, the major crops grown here are mango, coconut, cashew, nutmeg, jackfruit, betel nut, rice and ragi.
Which is the main crop of Konkan?
Answer: The major crops grown are paddy, Mango, Cashewnut, coconut, areca nut, banana, flower crops, finger millet etc. Agriculture pattern of South Konkan Region shows that, as a major crop 39% of the cultivated area is under rice.
Which farming is most profitable in Konkan?
The most profitable farming systems in study area are: (i) Paddy + Irrigated plantation + Betelvines (B:C ratio, 2.02), (ii) Paddy + Pulses + Dairying + Poultry (B: C ratio, 1.74), (iii) Paddy + Vegetables + Dairying ( B:C ratio,1.62), (iv) Paddy + Irrigated plantations + Rainfed plantation + Dairying (B: C ratio,1.57)
Which is the most expensive fruit?
Yubari King Melon Yubri melon from Japan is the most expensive fruit in the world. These melons are especially grown in the Yubari Region of Japan.
Which is the biggest fruit in world?
Then again, the jackfruit is not your typical fruit. It’s got a distinctive, musky smell, and a flavor that some describe as like Juicy Fruit gum. It is the largest tree fruit in the world, capable of reaching 100 pounds.
Which is the best fruit in the world?
Top 10 healthiest fruits
- 1 Apple. A low-calorie snack, high in both soluble and insoluble fiber.
- 2 Avocado. The most nutritious fruit in the world.
- 3 Banana.
- 4 Citrus fruits.
- 5 Coconut.
- 6 Grapes.
- 7 Papaya.
- 8 Pineapple.
Which is the smallest fruit?
That honor belongs to the Wolffia globosa, more commonly known as the Asian watermeal. The watermeal isn’t just the world’s smallest fruit—it’s the world’s smallest flowering plant, period. It’s a type of duckweed, and the minuscule fruit it produces is smaller than any other.
What fruit are the best for you?
20 Healthy Fruits That Are Super Nutritious
- Apples. One of the most popular fruits, apples are chock-full of nutrition.
- Blueberries. Blueberries are well known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Dragon fruit.
What is the famous fruit of Gholvad?
The Dahanu-Gholvad belt in the district is famous for the fruit also known as sapota and is the only place in the world where it is grown all through the year. The calcium-rich soil of Gholvad ensured a GI tag for the fruit in 2017.
Which fruit is famous in Aurangabad?
Location and Overview: Established in the year 2012, Daulatabad Famous Peru in Waluj Aurangabad, Aurangabad-maharashtra is a top player in the category Banana Fruit Vendors in the Aurangabad-maharashtra.
Which city is famous for which fruit?
Nagpur located in Maharashtra is known all over the country for it production of juicy and nutritious oranges. They are so famous that the oranges cultivated in Nagpur are called as Nagpur Oranges. They are exported to across the globe.
Which is the best fruit in India?
20 Most Famous Fruits of India With Geographical Indications
- Nagpur Orange – Maharashtra.
- Nanjanagud Banana – Karnataka.
- Allahabad Surkha Guava – Uttar Pradesh.
- Vazhakulam Pineapple – Kerala.
- Tezpur Litchi – Assam.
- Coorg Orange – Karnataka.
- Gir Kesar – Gujarat.
- Banaganapalle Mangoes – Andhra Pradesh.