|State fish||Snakehead Murrel (Channa striata)|
|State flower||Common jasmine (Jasminum officinale)|
|State fruit||Mango (Mangifera indica)|
|State tree||Neem (Azadirachta indica)|
- 1 What is our state fruit?
- 2 What symbolizes the state tree of Andhra Pradesh?
- 3 What is the state fruit of Ladakh?
- 4 Which is the saddest fruit?
- 5 What is the famous festival of Andhra Pradesh?
- 6 What is special about Andhra Pradesh?
- 7 Which fruit is famous in Himachal Pradesh?
- 8 What is the famous food of Ladakh?
- 9 What is the most famous food of Ladakh?
- 10 What is white when it’s dirty?
- 11 What is the saddest food?
- 12 What is the happiest fruit?
What is our state fruit?
Which is the National Fruit of India? Mango is the national fruit of India, mangoes are native to India and thus truly Indian. Since time immemorial, mangoes have been cultivated in India.
What symbolizes the state tree of Andhra Pradesh?
Andhra has chosen its new state bird and flower, but it has retained black buck as its state animal and the neem tree as the state tree.
What is the state fruit of Ladakh?
Apricot in Ladakh, is believed to have been introduced a century back either from China or Central Asia. Since then, apricot has become one of the most preferred and commercially cultivated fruit crop of Ladakh and has become an integral part of the people there.
Which is the saddest fruit?
The answer to What Is The Saddest Fruit Riddle is Blueberries. Some colors are associated with feelings, and the color Blue is associated with sadness. When anyone “feels blue”, it means that they are feeling sad. As blueberries have blue in their name, they are called the saddest fruits.
What is the famous festival of Andhra Pradesh?
Some of the popular festivals celebrated in Andhra Pradesh with great enthusiasm are Pongal, Ugadi, Vinayaka Chaturthi, Visakha Utsav, Tirupati Tirumala Brahmotsavam, Lumbini Festival, Rayalaseema Food & Dance Festival, Deccan Festival and Christmas.
What is special about Andhra Pradesh?
It has the second longest coastline in India after Gujarat, of about 974 km (605 mi). Andhra Pradesh is the first state to be formed on a linguistic basis in India on 1 October 1953. It is also known as the “rice bowl of India” for being a major producer of rice in India.
Which fruit is famous in Himachal Pradesh?
Fruits of Himachal Pradesh – Where to Get Them?
- Kaphal/Kafal. These little wildly occurring berries are maroon and reddish in color which can be seen sold at street vendors in large scale.
- Kala Hisalu.
What is the famous food of Ladakh?
The staple food of Ladakhi people are Sku and Thukpa (made of wheat flour), Pava (made of sattu) and khambir (local bread). Tourists can try Ladakhi food that is rich in flavor and it includes Thukpa which is a thick soup that is prepared with vegetables.
What is the most famous food of Ladakh?
Food in Ladakh: 10 must-try local dishes and drinks
- Momos. Momos, without a doubt, is the most popular dish in Ladakh.
- Thukpa. Thukpa is the staple food of people of Ladakh.
- Skyu. Another delicacy from Ladakh, skyu is a soup-based traditional speciality.
- Chhurpe (dried yak cheese)
- Butter tea.
What is white when it’s dirty?
The answer to this interesting What Becomes White When It Is Dirty? Riddle is Blackboard.
What is the saddest food?
The 5 Saddest Foods That Exist
- The Bologna Sandwich.
- Ramen Noodles.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Hamburger Helper.
- Totino’s Frozen Pizzas. Frozen pizzas are already a sad food to begin with, but I think Totino’s pizzas put it on another oven rack level of sadness.
What is the happiest fruit?
Strawberries have been crowned the ‘happiest fruit’ by a new study. The berry’s appeal is so strong that 86 per cent of those surveyed by the University of London claimed that just by thinking about eating one they felt more relaxed.