If your account has been deactivated for security concerns, you will not be able to log in. Your Apple ID will be automatically locked in order to safeguard your security, and you will be unable to sign into any Apple services if you get one of the following messages: ″This Apple ID has been deactivated for security reasons,″ the message says.
How long do I have to wait if my Apple ID is locked?
A is the correct response. Normally, there is a 24-hour waiting time. After 24 hours, you can attempt to unlock the account by entering your password and answering your security questions, if necessary.
How do I fix an Apple ID that is locked?
How to reactivate an Apple ID that has been deactivated
- Go to iforgot.apple.com to recover your password.
- Enter the email address associated with your Apple ID.
- To unlock your account, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are unable to complete your task, you may contact Apple support at 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273) or chat with an Apple professional.
Will Apple lock my account?
You’ll need to create an entirely new password for this. Keep in mind that if you make an excessive number of unsuccessful login attempts, your account will be locked. For your convenience, your Apple ID will immediately lock if you or someone else enters the incorrect password, security questions, or other account information into your Apple ID account.
Why does Apple keep locking my account 2021?
- There are a variety of situations that might lead to an Apple ID being locked, as listed below: The use of numerous distinct techniques for accessing iCloud data on the same account within a short period of time on a single account.
- The use of third-party tools that are built on top of open-source iCloud code.
- Someone attempted to sign into your Apple ID incorrectly an excessive number of times.
Can your Apple ID be permanently disabled?
It has been determined that your Apple ID account has been evaluated by Fraud Specialists, who do not terminate accounts inadvertently. You must have had gift card fraud linked with your account in some manner in order for it to be permanently blocked, which is the case in your case because your problem is specific to gift cards.