- Choose Prepare in Apple Configurator by executing a secondary click on the image of the device or by selecting it from the toolbar.
- The following configurations need to be chosen: The configuration is done manually. You may add this to Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager. Make it possible for gadgets to connect with other computers.
- You will need to build a ″New Server″ using the following information if you are doing the operation for the first time on this Mac. The product will be known as ″Microsoft Endpoint Management.″ URL:
- The MDM server should have a trust anchor certificate added. Choose the one that has the name Microsoft or Azure on the list (the URL for this option should be appleconfigurator2.manage.microsoft.com, portal.azure.com, or endpoint.microsoft.com)
- Establish a connection between the gadget and your company. After that, log in to ABM/ASM using an account that already has the ″Device Enrollment Manager″ job given to it
Launch Windows Explorer and look for the.csv file associated with the iOS device in the left pane.
- Sign into your account at business.apple.com
- Choose the Device Assignments that you want
- Choose Upload File from the Choose Devices drop-down menu
- Navigate to the location of your.csv file, and then pick it.
- Make the following selections under Choose Action: Carry out the action, then assign it to the server. Microsoft Intune serves as the MDM Server.
- 1 How to add devices to Apple Business Manager (MDM)?
- 2 What is Apple business manager and how to use it?
- 3 How do I sync simplemdm with Apple business manager?
- 4 How do I add my device supplier’s Apple number?
- 5 Can I manually add a device to Apple business manager?
- 6 How do I add Apple devices to Apple business manager?
- 7 How do I see devices in Apple business manager?
- 8 How do I add a device to DEP?
- 9 How do I add Apple TV to Apple business manager?
- 10 How do I remove a device from Apple business manager?
How to add devices to Apple Business Manager (MDM)?
- Go to the Devices tab on the Apple Business Manager portal that you have access to.
- Select the devices that need to be added from the list of available devices, and then click on the Edit Device Management button.
- The MDM server has now been updated with the addition of the Apple devices automatically.
- When adding devices to MDM using the enrollment process in Apple Business Manager, all of the devices are successfully enrolled.
What is Apple business manager and how to use it?
Apple Business Manager is a gateway that IT managers may use to manage iOS, macOS, and tvOS devices all from one centralized location using Apple Business Manager. It is possible to utilize it in conjunction with an MDM solution in order to adjust the settings of a device, as well as to purchase and distribute apps and books.
How do I sync simplemdm with Apple business manager?
You may reassign the device serial number to the server that is associated with your MDM account by accessing the area of Apple Business Manager known as ″Device Assignments.″ Once you are on the appropriate page for Automated Enrollment in SimpleMDM, click the button labeled ‘Sync with Apple.’
How do I add my device supplier’s Apple number?
If you haven’t already chosen Devices in the sidebar of Apple Business Manager, you may enter the Apple number of your device provider there instead of in the Preferences section of the program. Sign in to Apple Business Manager using a user that already has the Administrator status assigned to them.
Can I manually add a device to Apple business manager?
During the process of setting up an Android device, you may enroll it in Android Enterprise fully managed devices by scanning a QR code. Make advantage of this as an illustration to prepare the devices before distributing them to your consumers. You may enroll a large number of corporate-owned Android devices in a single session using Android zero-touch enrolment.
How do I add Apple devices to Apple business manager?
Add devices manually to either Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- Click the Prepare button in the toolbar once you have selected the connected devices that you wish to get ready for the preparation
- Select Manual Configuration from the pop-up menu that appears after clicking the ″Prepare with″ button.
- Simply select your current server from the drop-down menu that appears after clicking the Server pop-up menu.
How do I see devices in Apple business manager?
Sign in to Apple Business Manager using a user account that belongs to an organization with the position of Administrator or Device Enrollment Manager. After clicking Devices in the sidebar, look for the device you want to search for in the space provided.
How do I add a device to DEP?
- To manage your Apple devices, go to the Apple DEP site and select Manage Devices from the menu on the left.
- Choose how you would like the devices to be added by selecting either Serial Number, Order Number, or CSV file from the drop-down menu located under Choose devices by. Please provide the necessary specifics
- Choose Action, then click Assign to Server, and then use the dropdown menu to pick your already established DEP server
How do I add Apple TV to Apple business manager?
- Turn on your freshly acquired Apple TV, or if you’ve had it before and want to start over, reset it to the factory settings.
- Proceed to the Pair Remote screen by navigating to that location under the Device Activation Settings.
- To link your device with your Apple TV, navigate to the Apple Configurator and click on the Paired Devices tab. Then, enter the six-digit PIN that is displayed on the Apple TV.
How do I remove a device from Apple business manager?
Simply click the ″Device Assignments″ tab in Apple Business Manager and look for the device in question using the serial number, order number, or CSV file. This will allow you to release the device from Apple Business Manager. After that, from the menu that pops up, select ″Release Devices,″ and then click the ″Done″ button.