- Add a Photo Album on your Apple Watch and sync it with your phone. The Watch application may be accessed from the iPhone’s home screen.
- This will lead you to the section titled ″My Watch.″ To proceed, scroll down and touch on the Photos app at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll be able to access the photo synchronization choices from here on out.
- Select the photo album that you wish to save on your Apple Watch after that, and you’re ready to go.
On your iPhone, launch the Apple Watch application. To sync memories and featured photos, go to My Watch > Photos > Sync Memories and Sync Featured Photos.
How to set up photos on Apple Watch?
Configure the Photo App according to your preferences. The Watch app on your iPhone is in charge of configuring the Apple Watch application. Open up the Apple Watch app and scroll down until you find the entry for Photos on the left-hand side of the screen. To access the settings options for the mobile Photos application, select the Photos entry from the drop-down menu.
How to view photos on Apple Watch face?
- Additionally, you may display a photo on the face of your watch.
- Start by opening the Photos app on your Apple Watch and using the methods listed below to browse through your photos.
- To view a photo, simply tap on it.
- Other photographs may be seen by swiping left or right.
To zoom in or out on a photo, use the Digital Crown, or drag to pan it.To see the complete photo album, you’ll need to zoom all the way out.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Apple Watch?
- Open the Watch App on your iPhone, which should be connected with your Apple Watch at this point.
- Select Photos from the My Watch menu.
- Once the Watch app has been launched, select My Watch from the drop-down option at the bottom of the screen.
After that, select Photos from the list of available applications.3.Select Synced Album from the drop-down menu.Select the Synced Album option, which may be found beneath the heading Photo Syncing, from the drop-down menu.4.Choose an album from the drop-down menu