In the event that you do not currently own an Apple ID
- Launch the App Store application.
- Try searching for a free app, and then press the Get button.
- Tap the Create New Apple ID button when you are prompted to sign in with an Apple ID. Make sure you select the option to create a new Apple ID.
- Select ″None″ when prompted to select a payment method.
- Before you are allowed to use your Apple ID, it must first be verified.
- 1 Can I make Apple ID without credit card?
- 2 How do I create an Apple ID on my iPhone 5s?
- 3 How do I skip the payment method on my Apple ID?
- 4 How do I create an Apple ID on my iPhone without a SIM card?
- 5 How can I use App Store without a credit card?
- 6 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 7 What is iPhone 5s Apple ID?
- 8 Why can’t I create my Apple ID?
- 9 How do I create another Apple ID?
- 10 Why can’t I download an app on my iPhone without a credit card?
- 11 Can I create an Apple ID for my child without a credit card?
- 12 How can I download free apps on iPhone without credit card?
- 13 Can I use iPhone without Apple ID?
- 14 How do I setup my new iPhone?
- 15 How do you set up an Apple iPhone?
Can I make Apple ID without credit card?
When I establish an Apple ID, do I need to use a credit card? The simple answer to that question is no. When creating an Apple ID, Apple does not request any information regarding a credit card. Downloading content that is free of charge does not require a paying mechanism.
How do I create an Apple ID on my iPhone 5s?
Establishing an Apple ID via the App Store on your mobile device is the first step.
- Launch the App Store, and then select the Sign In option from the menu.
- Choose the option to Create a New Apple ID
- Proceed as directed by the on-screen prompts.
- After you have entered your billing and payment card information, select the Next button.
- Verify that your phone number is correct
How do I skip the payment method on my Apple ID?
Select Store > View My Account, then after that select View Information from the drop-down menu. Simply click the Manage Payments link. After clicking Edit next to a payment method, select Remove from the drop-down menu. If you already own an Apple ID, continue reading.
- Navigate to Settings, then your account name, then Payment & Shipping.
- Use the button labeled Edit
- Tap the button depicted as a red circle with a red minus sign next to it for each technique
- Tap Done
How do I create an Apple ID on my iPhone without a SIM card?
IPhone may be activated even without a SIM card.
- To turn on your iPhone, press and hold the Power button, then slide to the right to begin the setup process.
- On the next pages, choose your language, then choose your country, and then pick the option to Set Up Manually
- To dismiss the ″No SIM Card″ pop-up, choose your WiFi Network, input the password for your WiFi Network, and then press on OK
How can I use App Store without a credit card?
- Apple ID notwithstanding the absence of a payment card
- Apple ID – In the event that you are unable to choose None while editing the payment information associated with your Apple ID. Gift cards for the iTunes Store or the App Store can be used to add funds to your Apple ID, but you may still be required to provide a credit card.
- Email delivery of gift cards for the App Store and iTunes
- Gift cards redeem
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
When creating a new Apple ID, you can use any email address you like. Altering an existing Apple ID from one third-party service provider’s domain to another, such as moving from @hotmail.com to @gmail.com, is another option. You are unable to switch to a third-party Apple ID if your current Apple ID is associated with an email address that ends in @icloud.com, @mac.com, or @me.com.
What is iPhone 5s Apple ID?
An Apple ID is a unique identifier that provides you with access to a variety of Apple services, including the App Store, iTunes Store, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and the Apple Online Store, amongst others. It contains the information that you use to sign in, in addition to all of the contact, financial, and security data that you’ll use across Apple’s many services.
Why can’t I create my Apple ID?
If you see the message ″Could Not Create Apple ID,″ it indicates that you have reached the limit for the number of new Apple IDs that may be created in a single calendar year on a single device using iCloud.
How do I create another Apple ID?
- Choose Account > Sign In from the menu bar that appears at the very top of your computer screen or from the menu that appears at the very top of the iTunes window.
- After that, select the Create New Apple ID option.
- After you have entered your billing and payment card information, click the Continue button.
- You may also pick None, and you will be instructed on what to do in the event that None is not shown or if you are unable to select it.
Why can’t I download an app on my iPhone without a credit card?
You will need to sign up for a whole new iTunes account in order to avoid having to provide Apple with your payment information before you can download any free iOS apps. Please go to http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2534 if you want further clarification on this matter. This explains the steps involved in creating a new account without providing any financial information.
Can I create an Apple ID for my child without a credit card?
- Before you can proceed with the transaction, you will be required to give a credit card if the card that is already on file is a debit card or another form of payment.
- You’ll be able to go back to using a debit card as your payment option when you’ve finished creating the child’s Apple ID.
- Therefore, the short answer is no; it does not appear that you will be able to establish a kid account if you do not have one.
How can I download free apps on iPhone without credit card?
When you create an Apple ID prior to making purchases in the iOS App Store or iTunes Store, Apple will normally request a credit card number from you as you progress through the setup pages. If you go to the Program Store first and choose a free app to download before creating an account, you can avoid having to provide a credit card information when prompted to do so.
Can I use iPhone without Apple ID?
- Without an Apple ID, he won’t be able to use iMessage or Facetime, and he won’t be able to download any applications, either.
- If you ask me, that kind of nullifies the purpose of having an iPhone in the first place.
- Even while he could still make and receive calls and use the web, he could accomplish all of those things far more affordably with a simpler phone.
- The creation of an Apple ID may be completed in only five minutes.
How do I setup my new iPhone?
- Navigate to the Cellular section of the Settings menu, then press the Add Cellular Plan button.
- Take action in one of the following ways: Create a new plan by scanning a QR code that your carrier has supplied for you: You may either position your iPhone such that the QR code is visible within the frame, or you can enter the information manually.
- It is possible that you may be required to input a confirmation code that was given to you by your carrier.
How do you set up an Apple iPhone?
Put your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch through its first setup.
- Activate the device you’re using
- Use the Quick Start option if you also have another device
- Please turn on your device.
- Create a passcode in addition to configuring Face ID or Touch ID
- Restore or transfer any and all of your data and information
- Sign in with the Apple ID you have
- Enable the automatic update function and configure the other settings