- Follow these steps to write the Apple logo in iOS using Text Replacement: 1) On your iPhone or iPad, go to the Settings menu.
- 2) Select General > Keyboard from the drop-down menu.
- 3) Select Text Replacement from the drop-down menu.
- 4) To add a new text replacement, click the ″+″ button in the top-right corner.
5) On your iOS device, copy the Apple logo symbol from this page and paste it there.
How do you type the Apple symbol on Android?
The Apple logo may be found at the Unicode code point F8FF, which is in the Private Use Area of the Unicode character set. As a matter of fact, this is not a recognized Unicode symbol. If your typeface (or operating system) does not support it, you will not be able to view it.
How do I put the Apple logo in text?
How to type the Apple logo on a Mac, iPhone, and iPad using the keyboard shortcuts
- The keyboard shortcut option + shift + K (K) is used to type the symbol.
- You may also use a Text Replacement shortcut on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad to input the letter. Open System Preferences Keyboard Text + on your Mac to create a new text replacement
- on your PC, open System Preferences Keyboard.
How do you get the Apple Emoji?
Go to Settings > General and choose Keyboard from the drop-down menu. Select Keyboards from the drop-down menu, then select Add New Keyboard. Select Emoji from the drop-down menu.
How do you get the Apple logo on Snapchat?
IPhone and iPad keyboard shortcuts for typing the Apple symbol
- Take note of the symbol in this post
- Configure the program’s settings.
- Press + in the top right of the screen, then General, Keyboard, then Text Replacement.
- Tap and hold the Phrase text field for a few seconds.
- Paste the ‘Phrase’ symbol into the text area labeled ‘Phrase.’