Instructions on How to Insert a SIM Card into an iPhone 6
- Find the slot for the NanoSIM card
- Align the end of a paperclip or the Sim card removal tool that came with your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus with the pinhole.
- Maintain pressure with the tool or paperclip until the tray can be removed
- Take off the tray, and insert the NanoSIM card with the contact points facing down
- Adjust the phone so that the two pin holes are aligned, then reinstall the tray
Put the prong-like end of a SIM eject tool or a little paper clip with a narrow opening into the hole on the SIM tray. Maintain a steady pressure as you push the instrument in the same direction until the tray dislodges. Insert the SIM card into the SIM card tray with the gold contacts pointing in the opposite direction. Put some force behind the insertion of the SIM card tray.
How do I put a SIM card in the iPhone 6?
Insert the tray back into the device, then place your SIM card within the tray. Take a look at the picture that follows if you are unsure what the pin actually appears to be: The pin that is included with the iPhone 6, as well as the SIM tray that has been taken out.
How do I open the SIM tray on my iPhone?
- Find the SIM tray on your device by consulting the list below.
- Inserting a paper clip or a SIM-eject tool into the hole beside the SIM tray will allow you to open it up quickly.
- Make an effort to push in the direction of the iPhone without being too forceful.
- If you are experiencing trouble ejecting the SIM tray from your device, you should seek assistance from either your wireless provider or an Apple Store.
How to put a SIM card in an iPhone XR?
- Because there is a notch on the card, the replacement SIM card can only be inserted into the tray in one certain orientation.
- After that, place the tray back into the device using the exact same method and position that you used to take it out.
- The tray may also only be used in one orientation.
- On the right-hand side of your iPhone XR is where you’ll find the SIM tray.
The iPhone XR’s nano-SIM card tray can accommodate two SIM cards at a time in China mainland.