You may have observed that the Apple Pencil does not have a reset button and does not have a detachable battery. Apple Pencil needs to be repaired.
- Open the Settings app on your iPad and select Bluetooth from the list of options.
- Locate the Apple Pencil in the list of connected devices and click on the blue information icon next to its name
- Select Forget This Device from the drop-down menu, and then confirm by selecting OK.
– Alternate between the current tool and the eraser. – Alternate between the currently selected tool and the previous tool used. – Display the color pallet. – Turned off
How to quickly and easily fix common Apple Pencil problems?
- Recharge the Apple Pencil’s batteries. When the Apple pencil stops working, this is the most usual solution.
- IPad should be restarted or rebooted. Alternatively, you might try restarting or rebooting the iPad.
- Apple pencil’s tip should be tightened. You have been using Apple pencil for an extended period of time.
- Connect it to your iPad once again.
- Apple should be contacted.
How to avoid losing your Apple Pencil?
- Make use of the Bluetooth capabilities of your iPad. In order to determine whether or not your Apple Pencil is nearby, navigate to Settings > Bluetooth > My Devices on your iPad.
- Install the Bluetooth Finder App on your device. By connecting to the Apple Pencil’s wireless signature, the Bluetooth Finder app can assist you in locating your device.
- Retrace your steps
- nudge things in the right direction
Why is my Apple Pencil not working?
- Restart your iPad and then try to pair it up with another device. It’s possible that your iPad is the blame for your Apple pencil being connected but not working.
- Bluetooth should be turned off and then back on. You may experience difficulties using your iPad and Apple Pencil if your Bluetooth connection is switched off.
- If you forget where you put your Apple Pencil, try pairing it again.
- Check to see whether it is the app that is not compatible with the Apple Pencil.